La Habra Hills Presbyterian Church encourages people to develop Christ-centered lives through loving relationships, life-long discipleship, passionate worship and compassionate outreach.
The first worship service was held in the La Habra Theater on March 2, 1958. This was the old theater that used to stand one block west of Euclid on Whittier Blvd. The theater lobby was used for Children’s Sunday School. La Habra Hills Presbyterian Church was officially organized and received its charter as a Presbyterian Church on May 25, 1958.
In a short two years, construction of a permanent church home on Idaho Street began. The current location of La Habra Hills Presbyterian Church was completed in 1960 and the first worship service in the new building was held on March 6, 1960.
In 2008, La Habra Hills Presbyterian Church celebrated its 50th anniversary.
At 9:00 AM
At 10:00 AM